Garmin Edge 305 Bundle WITH CADENCE SENSOR and HEART BEAT MONITOR.
Take your ride to the next level with the Edge 305 - Garmin's GPS-enabled, personal trainer and cycle computer. From competitive road racing to mountain biking, the cyclist-friendly, lightweight Edge will help you achieve your personal best. With the easy-to-use Edge 305 on your bike, you'll always know where you're going and how far you've gone.
For advanced cyclists, the Edge 305 comes packaged with a heart rate monitor and/or wireless speed/pedaling cadence sensor to provide valuable feedback. In addition, the Edge 305 incorporates a barometric altimeter for extremely accurate elevation and vertical profile data. Recreational cyclists looking for the perfect touring companion and fitness partner will love the Edge 205.
The Edge 305 has the ability to measure pedaling cadence, heart rate, speed, distance, time, calories burned, altitude, climb and descent, plus much more.
305 features include:
The Edge 305 with heart rate lets you see whether you are training too hard or not enough. The heart rate monitor uses a robust ANT wireless technology that eliminates cross-talk and interference to reliably measure and send heart rate data to the Edge via a soft, comfortable chest strap. This data is stored with each track point for post-workout analysis.
- Easy-to-install--no calibration required. Just snap it in the included bike mount and go
- High-sensitivity GPS receiver--knows your position even in tree cover and canyons, making it extremely reliable for navigation
- Highly efficient ANT wireless protocol provides superior battery life and reliably transfers your performance data to the Edge 305
- Customizable cycle computer--shows up to eight different data fields for continuous feedback
- Virtual Partner(TM)--lets you "race" a virtual competitor, making training fun
- Courses--lets you "race" against a recorded course to try to match previously set speeds at every point along the way
- Auto Pause(TM)--pauses the training timer when you slow down below a specified speed and resumes when you speed up again so you can focus on your ride
- Auto Lap (TM)--automatically triggers a lap every time you pass a specified location or travel a preset distance
- Training Center software--gives you the ability to create workouts, manage and download courses, and create a detailed post-ride analysis that charts your performance
- GPS: High-sensitivity SiRFstarIII(TM) receiver
- Antenna: Built-in patch GPS antenna
- Wireless: Communication between system devices via ANT protocol
- Weight: 88 g, 3.1 oz.
- Display: 1.17"W x 1.44"H, 128 x 160 pixels, 4-level grayscale LCLD with backlighting
- Unit dimensions: 1.75"W x 3.7"H x .9"D (44 x 94 x 23mm)
- Waterproof: IEC 60529 IPX7 standards (submersible in one meter of water for up to 30 mins.)
- Battery: Up to 12 hours (typical use); rechargeable internal lithium ion
- Track log: 13,000 track points
The Edge 305 with cadence includes a self-calibrating, wireless speed/cadence sensor so you can monitor your pedaling cadence as you ride. Like the heart rate monitor, the speed/cadence sensor uses the same robust ANT wireless technology to reliably measure and report your pedaling strokes per minute to the Edge.
With its waterproof, sleek design, the Edge is the perfect companion on any bike, and attaches to either the stem or handlebars. Its rugged case frames an easy-to-read, large, backlit display that can show up to eight different data fields along with altitude and a map view.
Included Training Center software gives you the ability to overlay your ride data onto a course map. It offers interactive analysis tools that measure your speed, distance, climb, and descent against varying terrain, elevation and more. Create and schedule custom workouts or use workout templates and download to the Edge.
Cyclists: get your Edge from Garmin.
- Edge(TM) 305 with heart rate monitor and/or speed cadence sensor (depending on configuration)
- Bike mount
- Training Center(TM) CD
- A/C charger
- USB PC interface cable
- Quick reference guide
- Owner's manual