The Garmin GPSMAP 276C is an all-in-one, versatile, color chartplotter and automobile navigator — perfect for land or water. This portable GPS navigator features a 256-color TFT display that's easy to read in bright sun along with a built-in basemap and auto routing to provide you with turn-by-turn directions to the marina for a day of boating.
On water, the GPSMAP 276C is a dependable, color chartplotter with a built-in Autoroute basemap enhanced by Garmin's marine cartography. It accepts pre-programmed or user programmed data cards with MapSource BlueChart for offshore detail or Recreational Lakes with Fishing Hot Spots for detail of inland lakes.
In addition, the GPSMAP 276C supports external NMEA sources for water depth, water temperature, and water speed through two serial interfaces. The unit also features a new Course Deviation Indicator (CDI) — an advanced navigation tool commonly found on aircraft, but equally practical in the marine environment. The CDI quickly indicates if a boat has veered off course.
On land, the GPSMAP 276C’s Americas or European Autoroute basemap features interstates and major highways. With an optional automotive kit that includes MapSource City Select software, data card, friction mount, and 12-volt power adapter with speaker, drivers can receive voice-prompted turn-by-turn directions to addresses and points of interest throughout the United States and Canada or Europe.
For map transfer or software updates, the GPSMAP 276C features a fast USB-PC interface. The unit is also powered by a rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack, or a standard 110-volt AC plug.
Package contents include:
- 3.8-inch diagonal, 480 x 320 pixel, 256-color TFT screen with adjustable LED backlight
- Unit dimensions: 5.7"W x 3.2"H x 1.9"D
- Adjustable marine mounting bracket
- Stores up to 3,000 user waypoints, 50 reversible routes (300 waypoints per route)
- 10,000 point automatic track log; 15 saved tracks
- Rechargeable lithium battery offering 5-15 hours of use (depending on backlight settings)
- WAAS-enabled, 12 parallel channel GPS receiver
- Adjustable quad helix receiving antenna with remote antenna capability
- Built-in basemap with automatic routing and turn-by-turn directions
- Accepts standard Garmin data cards and pre-programmed data cards
- Provides separate serial and USB interfaces
- 2 NMEA serial ports
- Offers BlueChart night mode for easier viewing at nighttime
- Large numbers option for easy viewing
- Position formats include Lat/Lon, UTM, Loran TDs, Maidenhead, MGRS, User, and more
- Provides a course deviation indicator when navigating
- Project your position on the map with the configurable complex heading line
- Built-in tide tables and celestial tables for sun and moon calculations
- Alarms: anchor drag, arrival, off-course, proximity waypoint, and clock
- Water resistant to IEC 60529 IPX7 standards (submersible in one meter of water for 30 minutes)
- Garmin GPSMAP 276C
- Americas Autoroute Basemap
- USB-PC interface cable
- Power/data cable
- Marine mount
- Rechargeable lithium battery pack
- AC adapter
- Trip & Waypoint Manager CD
- Quick-start guide