Product Number: E02022
Multifunction Navigation Display with a 12.1" Sunlight Viewable Color Display
- Configure any C-Series display as single function stand-alone chartplotter,digital fishfinder or radar
- Create a combination chart-plotter,radar,or echo sounder
- Build a powerful all-in-one chart/radar/sounder system
Advanced Display Technology
- The intuitive C-Series interface puts you in command. Simply “Page”through your choice of displays
- Create custom windows of any combination of chartplotter,radar or sonar.
- Twist N’ Click™ Rotary control provides easy alphanumeric waypoint storage
C-Series GPS Chartplotter
- Direct Sunlight Viewable 256 color displays
- Excellent contrast and a wide viewing angle
- Prismatic light enhancing screens with integrated anti-glare filters
Connect an optional Raystar GPS Satellite Differential (WAAS/EGNOS) Sensor and choose Navionics Gold charts to transform any C-Series display into accurate and detailed GPS charting system.
C-Series Digital Fishfinder
- Support for professional quality Navionics Gold vector charts on Compact Flash cards
- 256 color high resolution display and Navionics gold provides paper chart like clarity
- True Motion and Relative Motion modes
- Auto Range mode intelligently maintains your vessel and your waypoint on the best chart scale while underway
- Quick and easy alphanumeric waypoint storage using the Twist n’ Click™ rotary control
- Loran TD positioning
- On screen VHF DSC position reports (with compatible DSC VHF via NMEA)
- Unlimited waypoint, route and track storage using compact flash cards
- Alarms: Arrival, Cross Track Error, Anchor, Lost Fix, Countdown timer, Alarm Clock, Grounding, Off Track, Vessel Tracking Alarms (MARPA)
- Auto Range Mode: Auto range mode intelligently maintains your vessel and your waypoint on the best chart scale while underway.
- Chart Object Information: Ports Information, Tides and Currents, Spot Soundings, Depth Contours, Nav Marks, Light Symbols, Caution and Routing Data, Marine and Land Features.
- Chart Rotation: Head Up/North Up/Course Up
- DSC VHF Interface: Accepts and displays NMEA 0183 VHF DSC position or distress reports
- MOB: Alarm Man Over Board button
- Motion Modes: Relative, True and Auto Range Modes
- Multiple Chart Windows: View the same chart on different range scales
- Radar Overlay: Real time radar images superimposed on the navigation display. Requires connection of Pathfinder radar antenna
An optional Pathfinder Smart Heading Sensor or NMEA 0183 compatible compass is required for Radar/Chart Overlay operation
- Routes: 100 Routes with 50 waypoints per route. 16 character route names.
- Screen Offset: Offsets vessel position on screen to allow you to see maximum distance ahead while in relative motion mode
- Smart Route: Retraces tracks and converts tracks into waypoints organized in a route
- Sunrise/Sunset predictions: Navionics Gold chart required
- Tide and Current predictions: Graphical display (Navionics Gold chart required)
- Track Logging: Save up to 10 tracks with 1000 points per track
- Waypoint entry options: Latitude Longitude, Bearing and Range, Loran TD’s. Twist n’ click rotary control™ for fast alphanumeric text entry.
- Waypoint Storage: 1000 waypoints with 16-character name. Unlimited waypoint, route and track storage using optional compact flash cards
Waypoint transfer options via SeaTalk , NMEA, and from Compact Flash cards
Transform a C-Series display into the ultimate fishfinder with High Definition Fish Imaging™ technology using an optional Raymarine Digital Sounder Module
- Patented Digital Raymarine HDFI echo sounder technology
- Fully adaptive transmitter receiver adjust up to 220 sonar parameters per second
- Enhanced high resolution 256 color discrimination
- 600 or 1000-Watt transmit power
- Fishing Waypoints: Pause the screen and save a waypoint at an exact location on the bottom graph
- 2,3,4x and user programmable Zoom scales
- Alarms: MOB, Depth, Fish, Temperature
- A-Scope Display: Displays Sonar Returns in real time
- Bottom Coverage Display: Shows the diameter of the transducer beam where it meets the bottom.
- Bottom Lock Displays: echoes directly above the bottom.
- Max. Transmit Rate: 1580 pulses / min. @ 50’ range
- Maximum Depth: 5000 Ft (1700 meters)
Actual depth performance may vary due to water, seabed and vessel characteristics
- Pulse Length: 100 µsec to 4 msec
- Range markers: Easily see how far the boat is from a target on the echo sounder screen
- Target Detection: Sonar fish echo with target depth readout
- Transmitter Power: 1000 or 600 Watts RMS
High Performance Transducer Required for 1Kw output. The DSM250 automatically adjusts output power for 600 watt and 1Kw transducers
- Transmitter Receiver Type: Patented DSM250 HDFI Auto Adaptive transmitter/receiver with digital filter
- Zoom: 2,3,4x and user programmable Zoom scales
Choose an optional Pathfinder radome or open array antenna and a C-Series display becomes a powerful Pathfinder radar system
Raymarine C120 SPECIFICATIONS
- Radar/chart overlay
- MARPA (Mini-Automatic-Radar-Plotting-Aid) target tracking
- Waypoint navigation and multiple waypoint overlay
- Low receiver noise figure (less than 5 dB)
- Auto GST™ fully automatic gain,sea clutter and tune control for real hands off operation.
- Advanced microprocessor controlled transmitter-receiver features 8 pulse width/PRF settings, providing enhanced target returns through every range scale
- Bearing Accuracy: +/– 1°
- Bearing Scale: 360° graduated at 10° intervals
- Electronic Bearing Lines: 2 (EBLS) Electronic Bearing Lines
- Guard Zone Alarm: 2 guard zones, selectable sensitivity level, audible alarm
- Magnetic Sensor Input: NMEA or SeaTalk
- MARPA (Mini Automatic Radar Plotting Aid): Track up to 10 vessels on radar display
Pathfinder Smart Heading Sensor Fluxgate Compass recommended for best MARPA performance.
- Minimum Range: 23 m (25 yds)
- Presentation Modes: Head up, Course up or North up (selectable True or Magnetic) Relative or True Motion
- Range Ring Accuracy: Better than +/– 1.5% of the max. range scale in use,or 22 m (72 ft.), whichever is the greatest.
- Range Scales (Range Rings): 0.125 (0.0625), 0.25 (0.125), 0.5 (0.125), 0.75 (0.25), 1.5 (0.25),3 (0.5), 6 (1), 12 (2), 24 (4) nautical miles. Performance limited by the scanner type and position.
- Scanner Control: Interference rejection, standby/transmit modes, pulse selection, Tune, Rain, FTC, and Sea controls, with selection of manual or automatic control of gain, sea clutter and tune (Auto GST™)
- Screen Offset: 1/3 or 2/3 of the display
- Target Expansion: Operator selectable (0.5 nm to 3 nm ranges only)
- Timed Transmit (Power Save Mode): Rotation periods: 10, 20 or 30 scans. Repetition periods: 3, 5, 10 or 15 minutes
- Variable Range Markers: 2 VRMs display in nm, sm, km
- Wakes Function: Displays echo wakes in short, medium, long, sizes and can be turned on and off
- Waypoint Navigation: Waypoint symbol, WPT range, bearing, TTG or lat/lon readout. Multiple waypoint overlay
- Data Display Capabilities: Chartplotter, Fishfinder, Radar, CDI(Course Deviation Indicator), and customizable Data Bar display
- Dimensions: 14”X 10.4”X 4.31” (355.5 x 264 x 110mm)
- Display (LCD): size 12.1"
- Display colors: 256
- Display resolution: 800 x 600pixels (SVGA)
- Display type: Sunlight viewable color TFT LCD
- Interfaces: 1 NMEA 0183 input, 1 NMEA 0183 output, Raymarine SeaTalk, Raymarine SeaTalk2/ NMEA 2000 Port*, DSM250 Echo Sounder Input, Pathfinder Radar Input
*NMEA 2000 certification pending
- Mounting Methods: Bracket or console
Mounting hardware included
- Operating temperature: -4°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C)
- Power consumption: 12 Watts
- Voltage range: 10.7–32 volts (12/24v nominal)
- Waterproofing: CFR46 standard
- Weight: 6.6 lbs (3.0kg)