Rimage 360i :: Create. Burn. Print.
Introducing the Rimage 360i, from the world leader in recording and direct-to-disc printing. The affordable CD/DVD digital desktop printer and publisher let's you design, burn and print graphics and text directly to your discs in vivid colors. Plus, it is easy to install. So you can have a printed disc within minutes of taking it out of the box.
Rimage brings you a brand new solution designed with your business in mind. Create, burn, and print professional CDs and DVDs in just minutes. The new Rimage 360i combines the world's leading print technology with the best recording to give you and your discs the sharpest image possible.
- Cutting edge recording technology
- Superior direct-to-disc inkjet printing
- Powerful, intuitive wizard-based software
- Lowest cost, highest quality system to operate
The Rimage 360i offers the cutting-edge Plextor CD/DVD combination drive and the most advanced thermal inkjet printer available to deliver high speed and quality performance disc after disc. The Rimage 360i delivers vivid color, sharp text, and realistic photo images?with maximum clarity and great economy.
The Rimage 360i comes with our powerful, intuitive QuickDisc software?the simplest, fully-integrated wizard-based software you'll find anywhere. It works smart to make your job easier.
- Standard System: One disc recorder, Rimage 360i with Rimage 360i Disc Color Printer, and software.
- Software requirements: Rimage 360i Software
- Input bin capacity: 25 Discs
- Output capacity: 25 Discs
- Physical size:
- Width - 15.25" (38.7 cm)
- Height - 19.00" (48.3 cm)
- Depth - 20.00" (50.8 cm)
- Weight - 25 lb (11.34 kg)
- Minimum PC requirements: If you will be creating DVDs your system requirements will be higher than the minimum recommended.
- Processor: Pentium III, 800 MHz or higher
- RAM/Memory: 256MB
- Fixed Storage: 2 GB of free space
- Graphics: 1024 x 768 High Color
- I/O: One USB 2.0 port
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 2000 SP4, Windows XP SP1 or SP2
- Power: 100 - 240 VAC, 1.5 A, 60/50 Hz
- Operating Temperature: 60° to 95° F (16° to 35°C)
- Humidity: 40 to 80% non-condensing
- Storage Temperature: 5° to 95° F (-15° to 35°C)